Thursday, January 12, 2006

12th Jan 2006


On Tuesday, I made and sent a postcard, lesson one.

Yesterday, I made a start on my altered envelope. I found 1 junk mail envelope, but had to wait till Maurice got in to open the letter so I could use it. It's quite big.

I finished it off today. I loved writing my stuff about how I discovered art, because I got some notes and essays I had written while doing an art history course at university a few years ago. I posted it to the USA today!

More exciting is the fact that I received a postcard today from Susan in Berlin! It's gorgeous, really arty! Here is a picture of it:
It is a collage with a picture of a girl with weird triffid like things around her (I say that cos I'm reading Day of the Triffids at the moment! I'm not being rude, promise!) There are some lovley patterns drawn and coloured behind the girl, who is wearing a pink pointy hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home